SOUTHERN CROSS CARE (VIC) CARING FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
At Southern Cross Care (Vic) we think about aged care a little differently. We believe older people can and should be supported to lead fulfilling and meaningful lives.
We have been supporting older Victorians and their families for more than 40 years and understand that the freedom to choose where and how to live later in life can provide real peace of mind.
Our clients and residents tell us that independence and staying connected to their home, family and community is so important to them. We believe this is the same for everyone regardless of age. That is why we offer a range of high quality support services and programs across Melbourne and regional Victoria that aim to enrich the lives of older people, regardless of their care, health and support requirements, financial circumstances or lifestyle preferences.
SCC (Vic) provides:
- Home care services for those people who choose to stay living in their own home, supported by extra help from either self-funded home care services or government-funded care management programs. These programs are commonly referred to as Community Aged Care Packages (CACPS), Extended Aged Care at Home (EACH) and Extended Aged Care at Home Dementia (EACHD)
- Consumer Directed Care packages, which allow people to tailor services to suit their individual needs and lifestyle
- Community nursing assisting those who require additional support at home, particularly for people with a need for a higher level of care
- Respite services to give carers a well-earned break
- Dementia services, tailored to suit individual needs, with specialist programs that have been developed by our Dementia Care Consultant. This program is commonly referred to as EACHD
- Residential homes that provide holistic services and programs designed to promote an active lifestyle that supports the mind, body and spirit
- Independent and assisted living for those who want to maintain an independent lifestyle, while enjoying the security of living in a retirement community
No matter what option you choose, our priority is to provide you with whatever support you need to ensure your emotional, social, spiritual and physical wellbeing.
Remember too, if your needs change, any future service or programs you require will be planned and coordinated with you right here within the SCC (Vic) community.
Our aspiration for all older people is to see them “living well, loving life and participating within a just and inclusive community”.
If you are interested in becoming a member of SCC (Vic), please click here to download a Membership Brochure or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a copy of our Membership Application Form.